Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Very Merry Un-Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was a good day! It definitely felt like a birthday. I pulled into our street after work and in my driveway was a HUGE truck. Carson loved it! I was so excited because in the truck was my brand new wicked awesome treadmill! Ya I'm excited about it cuz it is soooo much better than my old one and now it won't hurt my body so much. I don't know why but the old one just made me ache all over. I tested it out and it was great...and even better there is a fan on the front of it. It made all the difference in the world. Then when Harris came home to set up the treadmill for his lunch break he brought me my favorite movie...Enchanted! Woohoo! Can't wait to watch it so Courtney let me know if you want to borrow it during recovery time. So then, as I was waiting for the treadmill to be set up the mailman came. He delivered my swimsuit I ordered weeks ago and had gotten lost. Yay! Florida here I come. Ok maybe it's not for a few months but I'm getting pretty pumped up about it. What a fun day!

2 comments:

cassie said...

i am way jealous! i want a treadmill and a new swim suit (actually i just want to fit into my normal swim suit haha) and i want to go some place warm. and i STILL need to see enchanted! man, i am way jealous. haha

Courtney said...

HAHA! OF COURSE I want to watch enchanted... i asked ryan to rent in yetserday... but he came back with Dan in Real Life... SOOO we're on! Sounds like a good retail week for you, eh?