Thursday, April 10, 2008

So funny but not at the same time!

So I got this phone call yesterday(which was already a crazy day) at about 4:30 pmand it was one of my friends from our ward. She told me her sister's daughter decided to cut her own hair and her sister desperately wanted someone to fix it. I had a meeting at 5:30 for Girl's Camp and had Mutual straight from that. I told her if she came over right now I could do it. So...she came over and the little girl walked into my house and my jaw fell to the floor!!!! I wasn't expecting this for sure! Cruel, I know, but I had to take pics. Unfortunately the only thing I could do was chop it all off, which was what the mom preferred over trying to somehow salvage what was left. All I know is if it was my daughter I probably would have bawled! I almost did anyways and I had never even met her!

Before:



After:

1 comment:

cassie said...

oh sad, i would have been crying the whole time if that was my little girl. but at least hair grows back and she can make her wear cute headbands the whole time. haha