Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cupcakes and a Baby

I wanted to post my cut e cupcakes I made for the birthday dinner a week ago. I was proud of them. Cupcakes are so fun to make! They were actually pretty dang tasty too!

Here's another baby that once again is not mine :) This is Cameron James McMullin, son of James and Charise. He was born on June 2, and Charise looks great! I only hope I can look like her after I have my 3rd child! Congratulations James and Charise.


All of these babies being born has gotten me reminiscing...here's my baby almost 3 years ago (sigh). He has grown way too fast but I do love every minute of him!

6 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

What cute babies. I want one. Now. Also, I'm super impressed with your cupcakes! I'm never good at the presentation.

cassie said...

i think they look like cousins. and i will have to agree with courtney your cupcakes look so cute and yummy!

Courtney said...

cute cupcakes, mel! thanks for being my GPS system the other day, by the way! and carson and that new baby look like they could be brothers-- at least in that picture. crazy! better get crackin :)

Callie said...

i thought Carson was Cameron and i was like holy cow that looks like Carson. weird. cute cupcakes i want some. 3rd baby huh? does that mean you're having a 2nd... i wish!

Stoker Family said...

You are the Wo-man! You should be on Martha Stewart. You know, I'm getting a little tired of hearing you complain that you're not having the baby. You know what to do. Poor McKenzie's going to be a loner!

Mel said...

Not that I want a baby...just that mine is growing up!!!