Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The News Is In!

We are having a girl! We are so excited! She is healthy and cute and moves a TON! The doctor thinks she will talk with her hands a lot :) Sorry I don't have pics. I decided not to post them cuz we didn't get a video and it's really blurry when I take a picture of the picture. Anyways, Carson told me this morning he wanted a "boy sister." He got the sister part so hopefully that works for him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how you were worried you're gonna have a transvestite? Maybe Carson is telling you something..haha just kidding! I'm so excited I can't wait till you have her!

Courtney said...

Hurray! We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited! I know you are too! That means a lot of fun shopping in the near future! I'm so happy for you guys...AND... I have really cute stuff to let you borrow!

Callie said...

sometimes i just impress myself with how good i am. i cant believe i was right about this one too. YEA!! i'm so excited. we definately need more girls in this family! (wink wink)

Tyson and Courtney said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you, and girls seem so much more fun to dress! By the way, thanks for posting the funnel cake recipe!

cassie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! oh i am so so so excited for you guys!!!!! you obviously know how much fun girls are!!!! YAY!!!!!! a boy and a girl thats the best for sure!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mel!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell about my dream back in October about a little girl joining our family?..well it makes sense!