Yesterday Carson and I went on a Mommy/Son date for Valentine's day. I'm so glad this has become a tradition with us each year. We love little Amelia so much, but this was the first one on one time we had had in a LONG time and it was nice to be able to have that with him. We have a great bond. He made me laugh...alot! First, we went bowling. He drew me a map because he was afraid I didn't know how we get there. Good map, I found it! The nice thing about going bowling with someone little, is that you get bumpers!!! I felt really proud of myself :)



Then afterwards we went to ice cream. Carson kept coming up with ideas of poses we could do with the camera!

It was pretty hard to take all of these pics ourselves! The top left one was Carson being a dog...during the pic he was "woofing." The one below that we were trying to feed eachother icecream! Try taking your own pic of that! We had an awesome time! Perfect date with my little man!
7 comments:
That is a really fun tradition! I just might have to borrow it!
you are such an amazing mom! seriously, you were meant to be a mommy. how fun is that?! carson will always remember this and so will you. wow, how cool!
You're such a good mom. What a fun memory for you and Carson. I love all these pictures, and I love the whole idea of the tradition!
Oh my gosh I love the collage of your poses! Such cute pictures!! It looked like so much fun and I'm jealous
Love it! That is a great idea! He is always going to love his "special date" with you! :)
:)
Your kids are so cute! I love dates with the little ones, and bowling, you got it right, I love bumpers! Your pictures of you and Carson at the bottom are so funny, I totally love you guys.
Little Miss Sunshine! I loooove that dress! She is perfectly stunning in lemon yellow!
Love you!
Cut my hair!
Post a Comment