A few weeks ago I competed in the Mrs. Idaho Pageant. Random, I know. But I had tons of fun. The whole pageant thing is actually a little addicting. While watching Miss USA last night I was actually jealous I wasn't in it! Anyways, I had a great time and met some amazing women and great friends. I will always remember this experience! Time to train Amelia (jk)!
Monday, May 17, 2010
A Few Pageant Pics
A few weeks ago I competed in the Mrs. Idaho Pageant. Random, I know. But I had tons of fun. The whole pageant thing is actually a little addicting. While watching Miss USA last night I was actually jealous I wasn't in it! Anyways, I had a great time and met some amazing women and great friends. I will always remember this experience! Time to train Amelia (jk)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My sister is so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you finally posted this. I love your dress and you look so pretty in it!
I'm so sad I missed it! I wish I could have been there to cheer for you. Everyone said you did great. You looked beautiful too! Go Mel!
You seriously look fabulous in that dress! Congratulations on participating in such an amazing event! I can't wait to hear more about it when I hopefully get to see you in a few weeks!
What was I thinking? All day moving doesn't make for a pretty evening appearance... and certainly not next to you looking so lovely!
You did great! AND... I'm so glad you could hear my hollerin. Goal achieved!
Post a Comment