On Friday I made the biggest mistake ever. If you watched that video, unfortunately I was there! I was a little smarter though and found out I could go in a different door which most people didn't realize, so I didn't get trampled thankfully. I thought once I got in the door the crowd would spread, but it was like a can of sardines. Each store wreaked like B.O. and you couldn't move. The lines were so unorganized that nobody even knew where they were and it made no sense to even stand in one. I was with Callie and my mom and we finally decided to leave and were pretty bummed we had stayed up all night. By the end of the day on Friday anytime I was a complete zombie! At least I learned my lesson and I will never make that mistake again!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
okay, time to update your blog, trust me getting behind is no fun. haha, hope your thanksgiving was awesome... are you going to be able to make it to alex's wedding?
Post a Comment