I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I will admit that last week....and many weeks before I was pretty grumpy. I felt so gloomy all of the time because I was basically too cold to go anywhere or do anything. I HATE that! But now, I am so excited because I looked at the weather for later this week and it's the high 50's!!! Woohoo! Now I really really really want to ride my new mountain bike. Unfortunately it is not finished being painted yet (it will be pink) and then I'm going to call up Clarisa as soon as I get it and we're going mountain biking!!! Until then, though, I will settle with at least having warmth and sunshine (and a soul, which is a little dramatic but so true)!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i am with you on the cranky because it is so cold. i loved today because it was warm and sunny. the sun makes me so happy! i am so jealous, i totally want to take up mountain biking.
Ya I wish you lived here because we could go together after you have your baby.
that would be so fun if we lived by eachother, i would so go biking with you!!!
Post a Comment