Carson got in to my make-up the other day. It was...of course...the pink sparkly eyeshadow! He got in lots of trouble from Harris but I thought it was pretty funny. He had it all over his hair, face, clothes and rubbed it in his eyes. I managed to get a few pictures through all of the chaos. Can you blame him, though, watching me do this to myself and others all the time? If he wasn't such a MAJOR boy I would maybe worry, but he's far from being too girly!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Son of a Cosmetologist!
Carson got in to my make-up the other day. It was...of course...the pink sparkly eyeshadow! He got in lots of trouble from Harris but I thought it was pretty funny. He had it all over his hair, face, clothes and rubbed it in his eyes. I managed to get a few pictures through all of the chaos. Can you blame him, though, watching me do this to myself and others all the time? If he wasn't such a MAJOR boy I would maybe worry, but he's far from being too girly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it! What a cute boy you have. Thanks for watching our terror yesterday. We owe you guys big time!
Post a Comment