

I would have to say Family Home Evening on Monday was a top best night of my life. My mountain bike finally got finished, so we decided to go and Harris pulled Carson behind him in the trailer. We rode Hull's Gulch and it was so much fun! Carson LOVED it and the entire way back down he was talking and laughing saying, "I'm going fast!" He loved the bumps and he chatted about all kinds of things the whole time. It is so much fun to do things as a family that we all love so much and have a blast while we're together just as a family. Sometimes I forget how fun it can be to just do things as a family since we're so small. We always try to invite friends to be with so that we can have more fun but this was one of the best nights I've ever had. It makes me really excited for our family vacation!

1 comment:
Melinda your little Carson is adorable! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for inviting me to see your blog, Im going to make an effort to post more often!
Post a Comment