Last weekend Misty, Scott, and McKenzie came to visit for Father's Day! It was way fun to hang out with them and especially fun to watch Carson and McKenzie play together. Carson was so funny, constantly in McKenzie's face making her laugh and entertaining her. She actually enjoyed it too! We put McKenzie in the walker to seehow she liked it and Carson decided to crawl underneath. It was pretty funny when he got stuck, but we hurried to get him out before he would tip McKenzie over. It's fun when cousins can get along so well!
Becoming a mom at a young age was a wonderful blessing, but incredible learning experience. Everything changes when you become a mother, and your priority becomes your children. It is incredibly rewarding to teach them and help them grow, but it leaves very little time for yourself. I've learned that life is a balancing act. My children are my priority, but in order to be the best mom I could be, I needed to give myself some focus. I realized the importance of keeping your mind, body, and spirit healthy and strong in order to be a better mother. I am continuing to challenge myself to learn and grow each day so that I can feel strong, happy, and healthy spiritually, mentally, and physically. I want to share what I learn with others who feel the struggle. I am a soon-to-be major in Health Science (emphasis in Public Health), am a Certified Spinning Instructor, Registered Cosmetologist, and currently certifying as an AFAA group fitness instructor. On top of that, I am a wife and a mother of three amazing children.
Instagram: melmcmullin
"Motherhood is not what was left over after our Father blessed His sons with the privilege of priesthood ordination. It was the most ennobling endowment He could give His daughters." - Sheri Dew
"You never know what a girl is worth, you'll have to wait and see; but every woman in a noble place, a girl once used to be." President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE. I have the best looking niece and nephew. cant wait for lagoon with all you guys!
what cute little cousins!!!
aw that's so cute!! wish i coulda been there
Post a Comment