Today (or at this point yesterday) was Carson's birthday. We celebrated on Sunday since Harris had a class from 6 to 9 pm. We had a blast having family and friends over to celebrate with us. Carson loves Mickey Mouse so I decided to make him a Mickey Mouse cake. It turned out pretty cute but had a hard time keeping the ears up! He got to sit in his Mickey Mouse "throne" while he opened presents. I just can't ever explain how much this boy means to me. He cracked me up while opening his presents. Every little thing he says these days is just hilarious. He got really into the birthday thing and for about a month before his birthday, everything we saw he asked, "Can I maybe have that for my birthday?" Then one day we walked past a BMW and he told me he would get it for ME for MY birthday. That's so nice of him :) So anyways we had a good time at his party and as always he got spoiled rotten. He's just loved!
Carson with his BFF Brinlee :)

So on Carson's real birthday I still had to make sure he had a great day! I took him to "the star McDonalds" AKA Carl's Jr. because that's what he requested. He got to play on the playground with Whitney which made me happy because places like that freak me out. He hardly ate, just played. Then we went to Target because he had gotten $5 from Grandma Jane. He picked out a 60 piece John Deere tractor puzzle which he did a lot of by himself! Then we went to Grandma Harmon's and he gave me an excellent back massage (what a sweet little boy). Grandpa took us all out to eat and they sang to him and he got a free Ashpalt Pie from Winger's! I think he had a good day!
This is at dinner. It cracks me up cuz he's actually saying, "Muahaha" in this pic.
I just hope that Carson knows how much I love him andI can't imagine any purpose without him. He's really one of my best friends, even at age three and I love the time that I have to spend with him. When he's a teenager I hope he can still realize how much I care and want the best for him and I hope we can still have the bond that we do now. I've just always felt this sweetness about Carson, even though he is a wild and crazy boy, that has always gave me this feeling that he will always be good and care about his family. He's endured a lot for a little 3 year old and is still one of the smiliest and happiest little people I know. I love you Carson! Happy Birthday!




7 comments:
What a handsome little boy you have! You better hold him to that BMW offer someday! And you already have him trained to give you back massages? I'm impressed!
happy birthday!!
happy birthday Carson. you know your my best friend. i hope too that i still have the relationship that i do when we are both older. dont forget me when i'm gone!!! oh now i'm crying! :)
Happy Birthday Big Boy! Mya said she likes your cake and it looks yummy!
happy birthday carson!!! wow i can't believe he is 3!!! what a sweet little boy. you are such an amazing mom!!!!!
ha ha i LOVE that picture!!! i love carson so much. he is such a loving kid. No matter what i always feel so happy around him!! And even though i never get to see him, when i DO see him its like we were never apart. I love him!!
Carson, you are our favorite 3-year old! We love you and hope your movie isn't too girly!
Love, Courtney and Brinlee
Post a Comment