skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Magic Plate
Target has these little plastic plates in their $1 section (my fave) and they are the kind that separate the food. We got some the other day and I just thought they would be nice to have since I don't really have many kid friendly cool things like that. Anyways, it's turned out to be quite the awesome purchase. Carson gets so excited to eat from it. Dinnertime has always been hard to keep him sitting with us so we can eat as a family and never lasted very long, but now it's a whole new experience. He eats more of his food too! For some reason he thinks these plates are one of the coolest things I've gotten him. Now we refer to it as the "magic plate". We love you magic plate!
Oh ya, and funny story about the pickle. Does anybody else think that people often associate pickles with pregnant ladies? It seems like that's always brought up when people talk about cravings and all those interesting things, but from my experience I haven't ever craved pickles while pregnant. Anyways, Carson and I went grocery shopping the other day and he begged me to buy this jar of pickles. Inside I was a little self conscious that if I saw anybody I knew they would assume it was my pregnant craving or something...no that was the doritos! Anyway, why I even care what people think about what I crave, don't ask me, but I just wanted to clarify that the pickles in my fridge are for Carson, not me!
4 comments:
Wow, I think we need a couple magic plates at our house! Abby could sure use some help in the dinner department these days too. Great idea!
I LOVE the dollar section at Target! Although Tyson's not such a fun because it's rarely stuff I need so I usually just accumulate crap and my excuse is "It was only a dollar!" And I agree about the pickle thing. I never craved them, but for some reason everytime we ordered lunch from this one sandwich place at work while I was pregnant, I would get at least three people asking if I wanted their pickle that came with their sandwich. I didn't want it before I was prego why did they automatically assume I wanted it then? haha
That's so cute. It's amazing what small things can do to make a big change. I buy stuff at the dollar spot all the time, love it! And I always want pickles when I'm pregnant, but not with ice cream like a lot of crazy people think..that would never go together in my mind. pickles+ice cream= nasty.
Thank you for reminding me that it has been at least three weeks since i have checked out the dollar section. maybe i'll get myself a magic plate. just kidding. oh and wess and i eat pickles but neither of us are pregnant haha!
Post a Comment