Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas!

Nothing is in order on my blog these days, but here are some Christmas pics. We started Christmas on the 23rd this year. Misty, Scott and McKenzie had to leave on the 24th, so we did our gift exchange and nice Christmas dinner on the 23rd. We all recieved great gifts. Wess made me an awesome DVD of my family (for as long as we've had a digi cam) and on top of that gave me a very cute outfit. It was such a great gift and it was extremely thoughtful. Carson got some great stuff from Grandma, his fave being the rocket set! It's awesome!

McKenzie got some cute Littlest Pet Shop stuff. She was actually really excited about them!


Then on Christmas Eve we spent the night with the McMullins. We had a great night full of fun. We woke up in the morning and Carson had gotten a train track from Santa! He loves that as well and yes he is in his undies but that's just how he came down. Had to catch the moment right!

He also got a sticker book! He LOVES sticker books and so do I cuz they keep him quiet and entertained at church.

I recieved a very unexpected gift from Harris' mom. She made me a baby blessing dress! I've been wanting one for soooo long but of course Carson was a boy so no luck there! We don't know what we are having yet, but she was worried she would be on her mission when I find out and wanted to be here when I got it. I love it so much and was touched that she put so much work into it!

It was a great Christmas! It seems to get better and better each year as our families grow and I can see the excitement in Carson! I love my family and was so happy to be with them during that time. The one thing missing was Whitney and Wess but we are hoping they will make it next year! Now I'm going to attempt to put the DVD Wess made me on here. There were a few things I decided after I watched this...1. I will NEVER cut my hair short again 2. I wish I could say they were marathons, but not quite and the pics are pretty embarrasing (not your fault Wess) 3. I love my family and I see all of these pictures of that little boy and can't imagine my life without him and am in awe at how incredibly adorable he is and such a great friend to me...even though he's only 3 he is there for me no matter what!

4 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I love that Carson came down in his undies! What a fun memory of Christmas morning!

cassie said...

that blessing dress is beautiful!!!! i am so excited for you guys to find out!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing the video didn't upload? we tried to put it on ours and it didn't work. I think it might be too big. I dunno. These pictures are cute I wish we could have been there but only about 11 months to go right?! haha. And we are probably coming for the 4th of July and I'm gonna stay till little baby comes. (at least if things go according to plan)

Stoker Family said...

Ya the video won't upload. I've tried a bunch but I'm going to try one more time on a faster computer. Anyway, that would be sooo awesome if you could come visit and be here. Maybe I will have it before the 4th...I hope :)