Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Day of Swimming Lessons

Carson did swimming lessons a couple weeks ago at Roaring Springs. He had a great time (which is good since they were a waste of money). I'd have to say I wasn't impressed with the lessons that seemed to only consist of them walking around in the water with the kids holding on to them, while occasionally blowing bubbles. Anyways, I won't vent anymore about that. Poor little Carson was in swimming lessons probably during the 2 coldest weeks of June! He was such a trooper though and didn't hesitate to get in the water every morning! I'd also have to say I'm a whimp because I was honestly trying to hold back tears on the first day! I am going to have a killer time on the first day of school if I have such issues! I just love this little boy and get sad to see him grow so fast!

1 comment:

karadawn said...

carson must of liked it