On the 4th we were invited to our awesome friends' 1st Annual Fourth of July Neil Diamond Fans for Life Pancake Fest! The pancakes were delicious, and I'm not usually a pancake fan. Great homemade syrup by Kami. We had a good time hanging out with friends! We went home and made dessert and salad for the BBQ. Then we noticed our raspberries! There were millions, so we went out and picked them for over an hour!!! But it was so worth it! We can sure pack those down!
Later that night we had a BBQ with my fam and enjoyed Dad's famous firework show!!! We are all still alive and not blown up so we had a great time! Carson's face when we watched was pretty priceless! He really loves fireworks! We have our own, gheddo show tonight to celebrate his last night as a single child! We are looking forward to that and anyone who wants to join, it will include a sweet tank fight!
I made it through the 4th without a baby, which I was actually trying to do, since my wonderful doctor was gone Friday and Saturday. Now we're free game, but planning on induction tomorrow! Wow!!!!! I can't imagine not being pregnant anymore, since it feels like I have been FOREVER!! A little nervous and excited all at once, and I'm pretty sure I won't sleep much tonight, but luckily we have to be there by 7 am! I'm curious how big she will be. I don't imagine she's bigger than 9 lbs, but probably not smaller than 7 1/2. Any guesses? Carson is excited to be a big brother and I think he'll be an awesome one! Can't wait to see the little baby girl!

6 comments:
oh i am so excited for you! i can't believe she will be here tomorrow! please post pictures as soon as possible! and we are totally stealing the tie-dye shirt idea... THANKS!!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! Love the tie dye! Cute idea. :) I can't wait for you little one either!
I wish I could be there so much! =( Good luck tomorrow! We will be thinking about you! Please send me pictures! By the way I cried reading both of these posts. haha. Oh and your shirts look awesome! Wess wouldn't do them =( We really need to move there so we can all gang up on him.
I love your tie dyed shirts. So cute! And I guess by now you've had your baby, and I hope all went well and can't wait to see pictures of your little angel!!!
man, for having an event with a specific person mentioned in the event title...we sure didn't do neil diamond justice. good thing we have a whole year to make sure that doesn't happen again. sheesh.
the breakfast was fun, looking forward to doing it again, and again, and again and you guys being there each and every time! but hopefully you won't always be 9 months prego:)i'll email you that recipe right now, i kind of forgot to do that. you guys are rad lads:) see you this weekend!
must of been fun!!
Post a Comment