Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Old Man!

Harris turned 29 on the 16th! We didn't do much because even though it had been a few weeks since the baby was born, we can't really go out and party all night long like we used to! Plus, his birthday was on a Sunday. So we went to Tucanos on Saturday night with some good friends. I ordered the salad bar since it's not really the best place for a post-pregnancy weight loss plan! But the boys loved it as usual, trying to see if they could eat enough to start sweating! Then, on Sunday night all of our buddies came over for the best kind of cake and ice cream...hot fudge sundaes! I think he had a good time. We love you Harris! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

cassie said...

happy birthday harris!!!

Nickie said...

Happy birthday Harris!
I love all the pics of your babies! Amelia and Carson...so I think they might be related or something. They are such beautiful kids.
Her blessing dress is gorgeous, and you are right, she looks like an angel in it-she would look like an angel in a potato sack though.
Love you guys!
xoxoxo