Last week started Carson's first week of preschool! We are so excited! He looked so cute on his first day. I always thought I would bawl my eyes out when this time came, but I am actually really excited for him since I know how much fun he is going to have, plus I have another little one keeping me busy :) I do have to admit, though, while taking his picture I did get slightly teary eyed. I got to take him to his open house. We did some fun stuff while we were there, and he got to meet his teacher (who I know very well and was actually my preschool teacher also). I can't believe this little baby of mine is old enough to go to preschool...and he turns four in exactly one week! Time flies! He really is the best little guy I could ask for! We are really looking forward to this year. It's going to be great!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
My Preschooler
Last week started Carson's first week of preschool! We are so excited! He looked so cute on his first day. I always thought I would bawl my eyes out when this time came, but I am actually really excited for him since I know how much fun he is going to have, plus I have another little one keeping me busy :) I do have to admit, though, while taking his picture I did get slightly teary eyed. I got to take him to his open house. We did some fun stuff while we were there, and he got to meet his teacher (who I know very well and was actually my preschool teacher also). I can't believe this little baby of mine is old enough to go to preschool...and he turns four in exactly one week! Time flies! He really is the best little guy I could ask for! We are really looking forward to this year. It's going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he is so cute! i am pretty sure i will bawl when riley starts each new year of school. heck i already start crying when i think about it.
He looks so cute! I hope London marries him!
I know how you feel, it's so exciting for them, but it's so sad for us-don't they know they're not supposed to make their moms sad?!
Love the new picture at the top, cute little girl!
Yeah for Carson! What a big boy! He's going to love learning new things all the time! :)
I cried reading this! I don't want carson to grow up =( I miss my little buddy.
Post a Comment