Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Graduation Ryan and Heidi!!!!


We had a blast last Friday night with all of our good friends celebrating Heidi and Ryan's graduation. It must feel so good to be done! It was so stinking cute to watch Carson with-literally his best friend who his a girl AKA girlfriend - sharing Cheetos and making sure each other were happy all through the night. We were folding our arms to say the prayer and I noticed Carson wasn't around. I looked over down the path to the playground and he and Brinlee were holding hands ALL THE WAY to the playground!!! Ha I didn't even encourage it! They just love each other. I would love to have Brinlee be my daughter-in-law some day - it would be the cutest story!
Meanwhile, poor Kami was a week past her due date. She ended up having him on Sunday after being induced!!! Pictures of that soon to come. I had a blast just hanging out, talking with all of my great friends and enjoying the awesome weather! It was fun...thanks Ryan and Courtney for a great night and cute daughter!

3 comments:

Jess Litster said...

Oh my gosh Melinda!!!! I was blog hopping and came across your blog and oh my gosh I can't believe how big Carson is!!! I havent seen him since he was just a little baby! He is so so cute and I think he looks just like a harmon baby! When I saw his picture it reminded me of all your families baby pictures that were hung up in the powderhorn house! He totally reminds me of Callie's picture...but boyish of course! :) You look so happy! I hope all is well for you and your family!!! Love you!!! -jess

cassie said...

yes your little boy is so so cute, and he seems to be quite the gentleman as well. that means you are doing such an amazing job as a mom!

Courtney said...

HA! I LOVE those pics... I have a couple I need to post... I love those two. They are the best couple EVER :). Thanks for coming-- it was fun to get everyone together... good gravy, its finally summer and we can all hang again!