Thursday, May 1, 2008

Making Progress




We've been working our tails off on our house...painting inside and out, pulling off trim and putting up new ones, redecorating. It's been busy! Here's all the progress we've made so far. For anyone who has seen our house before you can tell how great these shelves look now! I have to say I'm pretty proud of those!

5 comments:

ReeSe said...

It's looking really nice! Can't wait to see it all finished. Great work!

cassie said...

wow, how cute! even though i have never seen the home before it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

wow mel your house looks so good!

Courtney said...

That is looking AWESOME! I love it! I can't wait to come and see it! And to put together some a-ma-zing wall galleries... speaking of which, I'm thinking a photo shoot would be fun to do in a couple weeks??? You in???

Tyson and Courtney said...

Your house looks so cute! I can't wait till the day we have our own house to decorate! It was so fun seeing you this weekend!