Monday, July 28, 2008

McMullin Family Reunion

This is now out of order but I was just too excited to tell about our Florida trip. We had our McMullin family reunion the week before we left. First day we went to the Twin Falls temple open house. It was so pretty and amazing inside. I can't believe it is possible to have such perfection. It was a great experience (except for the part Carson jumped on the couch).


Afterwards we went to the park area at Shoshone Falls. This was really nice...I didn't even know this part existed! The kids swam and played on the beach while I hid in the shade so I wouldn't get more sunburned than I had gotten the day before!


I don't know how many Popsicles Carson had that week!


The neighbor let everyone swim in her pool. Carson learned that he could swim by himself with the floaties on and had a blast!



Everyone went geocaching to find the "hidden treasure." I think they enjoyed it. Except Carson who had been a little overexerted that week!

2 comments:

Stoker Family said...

I love Carson's cheesy little grin that he has in EVERY picture you take of him!!!

Courtney said...

Yeah, your butt definitely DOESN'T look big in that picture, but nice try. Remind me not to take pictures with you for the next several months!!!