
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Bike Ride Party
Harris lead the team's bike ride this past Thursday so I decided to go since I knew a lot of the people going. It has been 3 years since I've gone road biking with him so I didn't know how I would enjoy it. I still find mountain biking much more entertaining but this was pretty fun. I am glad I have been mountain biking this summer though because I felt great and we ended up riding approximately 26 miles. It was pretty low key though with Harris and Eric pulling the kiddos in the trailers. I don't have a road bike but at least I know I can be part of the gang every now and then. Oh and don't we look rad all in the same outfit!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hot mama in your tight spandex biking outfits. That looks like fun.
Post a Comment