
Brian and Clarisa invited us to go with some of their family canoing. Carson was so excited about riding in our "humongous boat." I had never canoed before and it was pretty fun. We went along the bottom of the Payette River. It was very pretty and luckily we didn't tip over. I got some serious buff arms from rowing for so long!

Clarisa jumped out in a deeper part of the river and couldn't get back in. Carson thought she was pretty awesome and kept telling Daddy to jump in. He wasn't excited about how cold it was though, and never ended up jumping in!

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love Idaho in the summer.
how fun!!! you guys seem to do so many fun things!!!! what a cute little family.
that looks like lots of fun.
that looked super cold! way to be an out going fam! i bet you had a blast!
Post a Comment