Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who's Kid Is That?!?

Today Sam got ordained as a Deacon and received the Aaronic Priesthood. I'm very proud of him! He's such a good boy and I just can't believe he's getting so old! We went to his ordination today which was very cool, first time I've ever done that. Anyways, my dad gave the blessings, and it was very great, but Carson went too. The blessing was a little longer than his attention span. During the middle of it he laid down on a few chairs next to each other and started fake snoring!!! Oh my gosh!!! He is such a stinker! I leaned over and whispered that he can't do that and he stopped but then I was pretty embarrassed but at the same time trying to control my laughter! Sorry Sam and Dad for the irreverence. Probably next time we'll have him sit out of one of these or have a serious talk with him to make sure he knows there is no fake snoring allowed!

5 comments:

cassie said...

haha, that is so awesome!!! i do not know how you didn't just burst into laughter!!! oh and WAY TO GO SAM!!!

Callie said...

oh boy it was so funny!!!! i was seriously about to start laughing out loud! i'm very proud of Sam also. he is growing up way to fast

Anonymous said...

oh gosh thats so funny!! i just want you to know that i love that you have bon jovi on your blog (at least a song, you should put a picture too haha)

Kami Seamons said...

So i just noticed that you know Jeremy and Jessica Lister... i met them a couple weekends ago. We know their friends Chrissy and Scott Lee. Nice people:) Once again it's a small world with you! Love it! Oh and what's up with my 13 cavities?? Bizzare right? I swear i brush my teeth.

Stoker Family said...

Carson is too cute. Don't you know how to control your kid? J/K, I've got my own coming.