Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!


Every year since Harris and I have been married we've gone to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. It's gotten much more fun since Carson has come along. He loves the tractor ride that we get to take out to the different patches. We went with a bunch of our friends and had a really good time.



This year they added some spice to the experience and had an actually pretty cool petting zoo along the way. They even had a zebra! The kids loved it. We got a kick out of the huge sheep that Baaaa'd like a total man! It was hilarious cuz it sounded so fake!


Brinlee and Carson were in the Littlest Christmas Tree mode except with pumpkins cuz they kept choosing the most deformed and puny pumpkins out of all of the choices they had. I finally convinced Carson to get one that was a little nicer.

Now we get to carve them and before we know it, it will be Halloween!

5 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

How fun! I love Fall and Carson's little shirt is seriously so cute! I miss all you guys in Boise. I love that you take pictures so that I can live vicariously through you and feel like I still know what's going down in B-Town!

Anonymous said...

how fun I sure wish I had some fall weather.

Courtney said...

Ah... you beat me to the punch!!! It was a great night, wasn't it??

cassie said...

i love going to the pumpkin patch!!! scott and i have been going every year since we were engaged. i love it. carson is to cute!!!

Anonymous said...

the 2nd picture is another priceless smile from Carson!