Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Birthday Dinner Halloween Trick-or-Treating!


Monday night we had our traditional Family Birthday Dinner and Trick-or-treating. I dressed up as Edward Scissorhands and Carson was a skunk. Unfortunately Harris didn't play along and wasn't dressed up! We had an orange dinner, then trick-or-treating from door to door inside the house, which can you believe was big enough to have 12 doors! Then we had cute monster cupcakes for the birthday part. It was a lot of fun. I did feel pretty awkward being the only adult dressed up, but oh well, I scored age 4 on facebook for "what's your real age" quiz so I totally have an excuse!

6 comments:

Kami Seamons said...

props on the costume!

Callie said...

what a stud. just so everyone knows if you ask Carson what a skunk says he says, "stinky stinky" in his high cute little voice

Mel said...

Haha! That's funny! I'm going to go ask him now!

Anonymous said...

how fun!!

Vern & Sherrie said...

So Carson is a very cute Skunk. He even tops "Flower" from Bambi. It's so fun to read about my nieces and your sweet families.

Tyson and Courtney said...

What a darling little stinker! Your costume was quite impressive also! Props to you for dressing up. You're such a fun mom!