Sunday, October 26, 2008
My Sissy's!
I am back from the dead! I haven't done anything exciting so it has been a while, plus I'm gearing up for YW In Excellence and Halloween in a week, but this weekend Harris went out of town which kinda stunk but I got lucky to have both of my sisters come in to town. We've been having lots of fun, which has unfortunately come along with lots of food too! Oh well, we have to indulge every now and then. I love spending time with them and there aren't very many pics of all of us together, except when we were five in our matching plaid outfits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are a good looking bunch... and you are lucky to get together even that often... I wonder if all 4 of us in my fam will be together again before like my dad's funeral or something... *sigh*
YAY for sisters. I just saw my sister this weekend (we live an hr. apart). It's fun
Such a cute picture! It makes me so homesick for my sisters and family. I feel like I've been missing out on so much of everyone's lives the past couple years. Most of the pictures my mom has up nowadays are of my 3 sisters and Cam...I've been seriously MIA. I can't wait for dental school to be over!
look at how stylish you all are!
you four are beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment