I turned 24 on the 22nd! I'm happy to still be on the lower half of my twenties! Even still, though, 24 feels really old :) Anyway, I was busy the entire day, first searching high and low for a sled, and then doing hair and trying to get done fast enough to go have a birthday dinner with my awesome family at the Olive Garden. Callie has the disgusting pics from that! My family brought this giant birthday hat that they made me wear while they sang to me and the waitress had this blinking Rudolph nose that they made me put on. The plus side of that is that I got to keep the nose!
Anyways, then we headed to chaos at the McMullin Birthday celebration. They sang to Tiffany and I and then a special surprise of Santa came. Carson loved seeing Santa and I was happy he wasn't scared of him this year.
Anyways, then we headed to chaos at the McMullin Birthday celebration. They sang to Tiffany and I and then a special surprise of Santa came. Carson loved seeing Santa and I was happy he wasn't scared of him this year. 
Then we headed over to my mom and dad's and had cake and icecream. My mom made me a delicious carrot cake which I'm pretty much the only one who likes that, but it's my birthday right! Anyways, I had a great and extremely tiring day. My family is so nice and I got hooked up with great gifts and had a very fun time...and was especially happy to have Misty and Scott and McKenzie in town (the one good thing about a Christmas birthday)!

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELINDA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Post a Comment