skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Once There Was a Snowman!
Carson has been asking to build a snowman for a very long time, and being the scrooge mom I've been dreading it! Luckily, it snowed pretty good last Sunday, so Harris was able to take him out. We got him all bundled up. Don't judge me for putting my son in purple pants, but you try having a boy that grows like a weed! We got them as hand-me-downs and they work for the few times it will snow this year. Anyway, they built their snowman and before I could get a picture....they smashed it! Bummer!

2 comments:
poor carson had to wear purple pants =( He looks cute though! I miss you guys. I never thought i would miss snow but i do!
Nice purple pants. i wish i had some. looks like fun.
Post a Comment