Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Table...Sort Of!

First of all...Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have some fun pics, but I will post them later. I just was excited to show you all the project we finished over the weekend. I wish I had taken some before pictures of this table, but for anyone who has seen it knows this is a great difference! There was haircolor stains, paint, and who knows what else all over and it also didn't match one single piece of other furniture I had. So anyways, take a look. The goal was to have it done so it would be a nice feature with my Christmas decorations.


Also, I added Christmas music, mainly Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I take after my Dad with that one. I just LOVE them, probably mostly because I have been to their show a few times, but I also secretly want to be a Rockstar! Anyways enjoy!

6 comments:

cassie said...

wow your table looks awesome!!! i never saw what it looked like before but i think it is sure cute now!!!

Courtney said...

Boo-yeah! That does look awesome! Isn't it amazing how much a piece of furniture can schange the look of an entire room?

Christina and Jeremy said...

That looks sooo nice! I really like it! Carson's picture on the top looks really good too. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Kami Seamons said...

looks good! way to go!

Anonymous said...

your table looks really good. i think i might copy you because ours is really ugly.

Tyson and Courtney said...

Seriously, beautiful table Mel! I wish I could paint mine, but it's glass, and metal, and plastic, and cheap ikea so something tells me it wouldn't help.