Thursday, January 15, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

I haven't posted about an exciting little addition yet, but it's something definitely worth blogging about. At about 4 am on December 27th, my friend Courtney texted me to let me know she was at the hospital. She had been anticipating this for quite a while, so her mom actually had gotten into town the night before. Harris went to pick Brinlee up at about 8:30 that morning and judging from the one time I have had a baby, I thought we would have all day to play. We got a phone call a little bit after noon telling us that little Claire was born! Not sure exactly what time but it was around 11:50-ish. We fixed lunch and drove the very snowy roads to the hospital to be the first ones, besides Grandma and Dad and Mom to see the new addition to the Lennberg family. She's such a little cutie and so far I have no idea who she looks like! Hopefully things get settled soon so we can go visit her again! Congratulations to Courtney, Ryan, and Brinlee for the sweet new member of their family!



Also, yesterday I got some exciting news (to some) that my little sister Callie got accepted to BYU Idaho! I'm tearing up right now just typing about it because although I am very happy for her, I'm not ready for her to leave. She's my last sister at home and we've become very close the past few years and I'm going to miss her more than she even knows. I'm very proud of the person she has become and I see such amazing strength in her and know she will do great things!

3 comments:

cassie said...

congrats callie!!!!! that is so exciting for her!!!! she can hang out with chels when she is there.

Anonymous said...

YEAH Callie! I love all this good news! I just makes me happy! :)

Courtney said...

Wow. Those are scary pics. How have I not seen these??? Haha... oh childbirth will do something to us, right? Congrats to Callie---that is GREAT news!