Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Smiles

I took some pics the other day of Amelia in her cute little outfit, and was able to catch a couple of smiles.Notice no bows on her head. She gets really mad when I put them on and I'm also having a hard time keeping them on since they are still a little big. It's OK to not have them on all the time, but when she doesn't she just looks so much like Carson did when he was a baby! I guess it's a good thing she wears pink! Here's a pic of Carson to compare how similar they look. Funny thing is these are Amelia 2 months old, and Carson 1 month old.
Gotta love their round heads! I think they are adorable, but it might be a little mean to have Amelia be Charlie Brown for Halloween :)

3 comments:

cassie said...

she is so so so stinkin cute!!!

Shortcake said...

Wow - she and carson do look really similar!

Julia said...

Hey I found your blog. Don't know if you remember me, but I was reading your blog about the bows being to big for your daughters head. I used knee highs and then attached bows to them. Then that way the knee highs adjusted to my daughters head as she grew and i made her bows.