Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby Seamons






Kami's baby is here (like a week ago, I'm just behind). His name is Landon Seamons and was 7 lbs. 1 oz.!!!!! He is sooo adorable I just love to see him. There really is something about little baby boys. They are so sweet and if it weren't for the pregnant part I'd have 20 of them! Anyways, congrats to Kami and Roger and I'm glad he is healthy and that Kami is too! Enjoy being a new mom and dad!

5 comments:

James said...

Carson rules. Is he crossing his leg?

Mel said...

Yep, he likes to kick back.

Kami Seamons said...

hey remember when we use to hang out? ha. gosh it's been forever. I think Landon's okay to be out and about now...so this weekend let's party like rockstars.

Mel said...

Ya I do remember that...what the heck did you like have a baby or something :) K I'm totally game with the rockstar thing!

Anonymous said...

i agree carson is awesome. he is so funny!!