Hey Jenni! It took me so long to figure out who wrote that comment and finally figured it out! How are you and Ryan? How's cosmetology going and where do you work? Hope you are doing well!
Maybe if you didn't have one of the creepiest cats in elementary school then you wouldn't hate them so bad! I have this random memory of your cat arching its back and hissing at us, and us jumping on your bed in fear in attempt to escape (as if the cat wouldn't be able to jump up there with us). Oh the memories! And don't worry, I hate cats too!
Becoming a mom at a young age was a wonderful blessing, but incredible learning experience. Everything changes when you become a mother, and your priority becomes your children. It is incredibly rewarding to teach them and help them grow, but it leaves very little time for yourself. I've learned that life is a balancing act. My children are my priority, but in order to be the best mom I could be, I needed to give myself some focus. I realized the importance of keeping your mind, body, and spirit healthy and strong in order to be a better mother. I am continuing to challenge myself to learn and grow each day so that I can feel strong, happy, and healthy spiritually, mentally, and physically. I want to share what I learn with others who feel the struggle. I am a soon-to-be major in Health Science (emphasis in Public Health), am a Certified Spinning Instructor, Registered Cosmetologist, and currently certifying as an AFAA group fitness instructor. On top of that, I am a wife and a mother of three amazing children.
Instagram: melmcmullin
"Motherhood is not what was left over after our Father blessed His sons with the privilege of priesthood ordination. It was the most ennobling endowment He could give His daughters." - Sheri Dew
"You never know what a girl is worth, you'll have to wait and see; but every woman in a noble place, a girl once used to be." President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
I haven't seen you forever! Your little boy is getting so big!
Hey Jenni! It took me so long to figure out who wrote that comment and finally figured it out! How are you and Ryan? How's cosmetology going and where do you work? Hope you are doing well!
Maybe if you didn't have one of the creepiest cats in elementary school then you wouldn't hate them so bad! I have this random memory of your cat arching its back and hissing at us, and us jumping on your bed in fear in attempt to escape (as if the cat wouldn't be able to jump up there with us). Oh the memories! And don't worry, I hate cats too!
Post a Comment