Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Potty Trained!
Carson started his training the week before last and graduated by that weekend! He was finally ready this shot around and it is crazy to not have to buy this boy's diapers anymore! Here he is holding up his potty train chart! He was able to go pick out a toy of his choice for finishing! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOO CARSON thats my boy. poopin' away. thats what i'm talking about. congrats Melinda for getting it done!
Potty trained!!! That's what Mom's love!!
Way to go! How did you potty train him so fast? I'm impressed and I'm sure I'll be calling you in about two years when Colter's potty training for further details.
Let me tell you, I had no idea what I was doing. The chart thing worked pretty well though because he loved getting the stickers and knew he would get a prize at the end!
Post a Comment