Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday!





Saturday was Harris' 28th birthday! He's moving up there! We had a really fun day starting out mountain biking (again but this time with Carson). It was pretty hot but still fun. Then we came home while I spent FOREVER on some cupcakes that were good but I'm not quite sure worth it. The cake was much easier and let me tell you, it was amazing. Very yummy. Anyways, then we went out to eat and headed over to the park for cake and ice cream (or milkshakes by the time we got to it. It was fun for the kids and we had a good time just chatting with our friends. We also got to meet Cody Miller, Jeremy and Christina's brand new baby. Overall I think Harris had a great birthday. Luckily I have a few more years til I'm that OLD! Some strange lady asked me how old he was at the park and when I told her, her comment was, "yikes"! Haha it was pretty funny. I hope you had a great birthday Harris!

4 comments:

Jennette and Rich said...

The party was great! It is always nice to sit around and talk to friends, and those cupcakes were amazing!

Callie said...

happy birthday oldie! by the way melinda your cake was WAY AWESOME i didnt try the cupcakes... too bad. happy birthday harris!!

cassie said...

happy birthday harris!! it looks like you guys had so much fun. you are such a good wife to make him a cake and get everyone together to celebrate his birthday. last year for scotts birthday he had to make his own dinner b/c i was sick (thanks to pregnancy) and couldn't make it for him. guess i will have to do something AMAZING for him this year.

Courtney said...

Ryan said the cake was amazing and considering I ate like 4 cupcakes I can vouch as to their tastiness. By the way, what the heck is up with the expressions of my lil family's faces in that pic? Yikes! I definitely am better on the OTHER side of the camera, I'll say.... it was a fun day! Thanks for including us in all parts of it!