Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Countdown to Christmas
I have been looking all over for an advent calendar that I liked or something I could make, but haven't had any luck. I found some really cute ideas on some I could make but started thinking that I still haven't made my ornaments yet for our family ornament exchange, and by the time I finished making the calendar it would be Christmas anyways! So Carson and I made a countdown chain. Each link has a tootsie roll for him to eat and on Christmas day he will get to the Christmas M&M minis (he tried to break into them before we even made them). Anyway, it turned out pretty cute and is hanging in the living room! By the way, if you look closely he has a tootsie roll in his smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cute! There is a countdown in the Dec issue of the Friend (p10). It has a scripture/GAK pic for each day and they color the book in to countdown. My kids would love making a chain. I need to do that for next year.
Post a Comment