So, I never posted pictures of Thanksgiving for a certain reason. Our family made a big announcement that I know many of you already know, but now it is official. We are expecting a baby! We told the families through Carson, by making him wear a shirt that said "Mommy has a turkey inthe Oven" and on the back it said, "Bake time: 9 months." I didn't want to post about it though until I officially went to the Dr. and everything checked out OK. We had an ultrasound this morning and saw the cute little turkey. Anyways, here's some pics of Carson from Thanksgiving and some poor snapshots of the ultrasound pictures (I forgot to bring a CD to burn to). Anyways, we are very excited and I'm happy to know that my belly isn't just from eating to much Christmas junk :)Also, we hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Carson looks so excited to have a Brother Sister! haha. I think that is one of my favorite pictures of him now! I am so excited for you to have a baby and I am going to be there to see it when its born whether my bank account likes it or not!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. thanks for having it RIGHT before i leave. is this your sabatoge plan??
Whoo hoo! I've been so excited and I ALMOST even did a good job at not spilling the beans except for my major blunder at the baby shower. Sorry bout that.
Congrats Mel! I had wondered about that when you made a certain post on your facebook page one time about dreading grocery shopping, because I hated anything to do with food my whole first trimester! I'm so excited for you. You make beautiful children!
Hey Melinda, Congrats!!! PS my soon to be mother in law says you do her hair... and Tug is going to struggle when he gets on his mission cause he only lets you cut his hair :) Also I hear a song by Ace of Base and I had this memory of listening to it at your house when we were in like the 4th grade... I know its random but true!
Becoming a mom at a young age was a wonderful blessing, but incredible learning experience. Everything changes when you become a mother, and your priority becomes your children. It is incredibly rewarding to teach them and help them grow, but it leaves very little time for yourself. I've learned that life is a balancing act. My children are my priority, but in order to be the best mom I could be, I needed to give myself some focus. I realized the importance of keeping your mind, body, and spirit healthy and strong in order to be a better mother. I am continuing to challenge myself to learn and grow each day so that I can feel strong, happy, and healthy spiritually, mentally, and physically. I want to share what I learn with others who feel the struggle. I am a soon-to-be major in Health Science (emphasis in Public Health), am a Certified Spinning Instructor, Registered Cosmetologist, and currently certifying as an AFAA group fitness instructor. On top of that, I am a wife and a mother of three amazing children.
Instagram: melmcmullin
"Motherhood is not what was left over after our Father blessed His sons with the privilege of priesthood ordination. It was the most ennobling endowment He could give His daughters." - Sheri Dew
"You never know what a girl is worth, you'll have to wait and see; but every woman in a noble place, a girl once used to be." President Thomas S. Monson
10 comments:
Carson looks so excited to have a Brother Sister! haha. I think that is one of my favorite pictures of him now! I am so excited for you to have a baby and I am going to be there to see it when its born whether my bank account likes it or not!
That's sooo exciting to actually see the baby. I'm so glad everything checked out o.k. and it looks like it's going to be a cute one.
YAY!!!! i am so excited for you guys!!! your cute family is just going to get cuter!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. thanks for having it RIGHT before i leave. is this your sabatoge plan??
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys, and Carson's shirt is way cute too!
Whoo hoo! I've been so excited and I ALMOST even did a good job at not spilling the beans except for my major blunder at the baby shower. Sorry bout that.
Congrats Mel! I had wondered about that when you made a certain post on your facebook page one time about dreading grocery shopping, because I hated anything to do with food my whole first trimester! I'm so excited for you. You make beautiful children!
Congrats, guys! We are so excited for you. When are you due? Or did I miss that somewhere?
Yea!
No, I don't think I said my due date. It's July 12.
Hey Melinda, Congrats!!! PS my soon to be mother in law says you do her hair... and Tug is going to struggle when he gets on his mission cause he only lets you cut his hair :) Also I hear a song by Ace of Base and I had this memory of listening to it at your house when we were in like the 4th grade... I know its random but true!
Post a Comment